140 character thoughts:
Hi, I’m Ran. A London-based Art Director.
After doing an art-foundation course specialising in illustration, I studied Creative Advertising at the School of Communication Arts in Brixton.
I currently work at McCann London.
British Arrows - Silver - BAD award - Greenpeace, Ocean of the Future (2019)
Creative Circle - Shortlist - Greenpeace, Ocean of the Future (2018)
WPPed Cream Awards: Winner – Babylon (2017)
WPPed Cream Awards: Highly commended – Babylon (2017)
WPPed Cream Awards: Highly commended – Philips, Elvis (2017)
YDLA Creative Team of the Year – 2016
CREAM Winners (top 20 student portfolios worldwide) (2013)
D&AD New Blood Best of Year (2013)
Shelf Awards (1st place) (2013)
2 x YES award winner (2013)
Big Fat Yes award winner (2013)
2 x BIMA shortlists (2013)
Chip Shop Awards – Chip (2013)
- Named as one of 30 ‘Future Leaders’ in Campaign, 2019
- Badass.gal, 2019
- Named 'Up-and-coming' on Campaign's 'Future Creative Leaders' list 2018
- Creative Review's graduate issue
- Contagious Magazine ('ones to watch')
- Babylon "Hot Flushes" appeared in Lürzers Archive 02/2017
- Babylon "Headache" appeared in Lürzers Archive 02/2017
Ran has also written for Little Black Book Online, Creative Equals, and co-authored for The London Egotist and The Daily Dot.
- Gave a 60 minute talk at SXSW 2016 on the power of handwritten comms
Xbox, Chivas, eBay, Mastercard, Philips, Bulmers, Coca-Cola, BP, Babylon, Pimm's, Castrol, Pizza Hut, Blind Pig, Barclays